09 September 2007

A little Web 2.0 fun

Fantastic. Happy Sunday to me.

Dilbert, on Web 2.0

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not anti-Web 2.0. Just ... apprehensive, I guess, when too many companies try to reinvent the wheel, but there is a lot of good beneath the buzzwords.

OK, with that out of the way, on to the laughs. This Dilbert strip had me in tears ... maybe because of this, this (newer version, here) and my personal favorite, this. All supposed to be comedic. Sadly, I can name a slew of companies and organizations who have similar slogans. ::sigh::

So in the name of data-driven folksonomies and user-generated communities who love tag clouds ... goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.