26 September 2008

Coming next month ...

I will be joining other Commons advocates, affiliates and experts next month at this year's Elevate Festival in Graz, Austria. For those of you in the area, I'll be speaking on Science Commons, as well as Creative Commons on Thursday, 6 November - as well as joining a podium discussion "Commons of the Mind" later that day. I hope you can attend.

The event's focus this year is the Commons, including four days of workshops and livened discussions from Creative and Science Commons to remix, History Commons etc. Each day is followed by an arts component, bringing together some of Europe's leading electronic musicians slightly out of the main stream, as well as multimedia performances of Good Copy, Bad Copy and shows by DJ Spooky (Paul Miller).

For more information on the festival and when/where I'll be, visit this page.

I have to say, I don't think I've ever had such a speaking engagement before or attended such an event ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.