14 October 2009

Creative Commons: Access and Knowledge Sharing -- Trieste

Today's presentation on access and knowledge sharing, given at "Scientific Information in the Digital Age: Access and Dissemination" at the ICTP, Trieste, Italy.

(More below...)



A little bit of information about me that you may or may not already know ...

I get the heebie jeebies when my talks are taped and livestreamed.

Let me explain a bit ... I fully support the practice and dissemination, I do. Hands down. It's just the minor hiccups, the technical difficulties or other human errors that often occur during a live presentation, and the thought of having them not only broadcast, but *viewed* by others that makes me the wee bit embarrassed. I know, it's terrible. But, 'tis the truth. It's a personal thing. I'll get over it.

With that said, the video is online from the latest overview of Creative Commons and overview of our OA work. Please be kind. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.