08 September 2010

I'm on the move

Times, they are (and have been) a-changin'.

I've decided to move operations (and sandboxes) to Wordpress. Please visit my new home over here for more musings on science, technology, and everything in between (well, not food. that's staying where it is for now - right, um, here.) I promise to make more of an effort to update, as well. It's on my belated New Year's resolution list (from 2010 ... I'm a little behind).

Head over there (yes, another pointer) for more on where I am now and what I'm focusing on. I hope to see you all over on the other side. Do come join, the weather's just fineeee.

Sayonara, sniffing the beaker. It's been real.

- KT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.